Berrys is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants, with five offices in Northamptonshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire and Cheshire. The firm has a strong reputation both locally and regionally for providing high quality professional advice.
A new role has arisen for an experienced administrator to be based in the Oxford office to provide support and organisation to the Agency Property Manager. This role will involve liaison with clients within the office and by telephone. The applicant will need to be well presented, friendly and articulate.
The successful applicant will have proven administration abilities, be well organised, able to work under their own initiative and to strict timescales.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with initiative. In particular the following attributes are desirable:
• Experience working in a commercial property management environment
• A professional and friendly manner
• Good ability to express themselves verbally and in writing
• An ability to work and organise unattended and on own initiative
• Competent user of Word, Excel and agency software (training can be given for agency software)
• Typing experience
• Personal organisational discipline and team management
• Attention to detail
• An interest in property
• An understanding of client care and handling
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining property terrier database
• Handling enquires
• Organising the property manager and diary management
• Administering the property management documents and processes
• Filing documents and electronic filing
• Controlling compliance documentation e.g. money laundering, terms of business
• Administrative duties in respect of client accounts including rent and service charges
• Audio typing including formatting appraisal reports and draft particulars and uploading to internet portals
• Administration of all aspects of property management (sending out details, organising viewings, liaising with clients and professionals)
• Liaising and drafting of quarterly reports
• Co-ordinating external suppliers e.g. site boards, website software
• Placing, proof reading and recording adverts
• Processing accounts; invoicing
• Salary: Competitive salary, dependent upon experience, plus participation in Berrys discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme.
• Training: All necessary training will be provided
• Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cashplan following successful probation period. Optional voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis.
• Holiday: Entitlement of 20 days per annum plus 3 to be taken between Christmas and New Year, and the Public/Bank holiday entitlement of 8 days per year, plus an extra day off on your birthday. An additional day accrues for every 5 years of service.
• Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org