Berrys is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants. It has five offices in the UK, in Herefordshire, Northamptonshire, Shropshire and Cheshire with clients nationwide.
An experienced, proactive administrator is needed for an expanding surveying practice based in the new central Hereford office.
The role is to support a Partner, surveyors and planning consultants in the delivery of work and assist in the smooth running of the office. The role includes typing of correspondence and reports, diary management and making appointments for the Partner in charge of the office.
Duties will include although not be confined to:-
- Overall responsibility for the day to day smooth running of the office
- Typing of letters, email correspondence and reports
- Opening new files – electronic and paper copy
- File administration including archiving
- Production, collation and logging of invoices and monitoring of office budget
- Answering of telephone and co-ordination of electronic diaries for meetings
- Ordering stationery
- Logging of outgoing and incoming post
- Instigating any instructions received from the Management Board
- Ensuring any local Health and Safety issues are reported to the Management Board
- Responsible for petty cash
- Ensuring all office equipment is functioning satisfactorily including PC’s, telephone system, photocopier, etc. Reporting to IT manager as appropriate.
- Audio and copy typing of reports and correspondence
- Preparing marketing materials for shows and attending limited number of shows during the year
- Salary: Competitive salary, plus participation in Berrys discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme.
- Training: All necessary training will be provided including attendance of an annual administrators conference
- Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cashplan after one year’s service. Optional voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis.
- Holiday: Entitlement of 20 days per annum plus 3 to be taken between Christmas and New Year, the Public/Bank holiday entitlement of 8 days per year and an extra day off on your birthday. An additional day accrues for every 5 years of service.
- Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST
Please email your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org