To Let £6,750 pax
Major successes in 2016 for Berrys
Published January 10th, 2017
Leading property, business and planning firm Berrys has announced another year of growth and expansion.
Managing partner Matthew Anwyl said following last year’s exceptional results the business continued to go from strength to strength.
Some recent successes include:
- Berrys rated the number one county-based planning consultancy in Shropshire for the second year running according to the Royal Town Planning Institute’s journal Planning.
- Appointed by Herefordshire County Council as agents to carry out activities relating to agreement of statutory end of tenancy compensation.
- Major estate management contract renewed in Northamptonshire.
- Record acreage of land sold from Kettering office and increased farm and land sales in Shropshire with more development land sold and contract farming agreements entered into in than in 2015.
- 100 per cent planning application success record in the poultry industry with more than 60 sheds now having been approved over the past three years.
- Exceptional growth in residential agency activity in Northamptonshire. Shrewsbury office continued to build reputation and success in the resale market, increasing market share and launching its first development of new homes.
- On behalf of a corporate client, Berrys’ commercial team has been retained to advise on regeneration of a former industrial site to provide 300 new residential units.
- Construction started on new larger office at Shrewsbury Business Park to accommodate increased staff numbers and office extension completed at Kettering
For more information contact Matthew Anwyl at the Shrewsbury office of Berrys, telephone 01743 271697, email email@example.com