Could you reduce your energy bills?
Over the past 10 years, energy costs have increased in real terms by around 50%. With energy contributing up to 25% of fixed costs, this increase has significantly affected the profits of many businesses. Berrys will carry out an energy audit of your business for a fixed fee of £500 + VAT.
The audit will assess:
• Current supply contracts – to establish if lower rates can be achieved.
• Current consumption and usage profiles.
• Voltage on site and potential savings.
• Opportunities for generation.
• Current heat demand – looking at floor area of a building and current heating costs.
• Current diesel costs and opportunities for savings.
• Opportunities to install renewable heating systems – financials for different technologies.
Following a site visit, we will prepare a report detailing a number of ways to provide savings on current energy bills and a number of options for renewable generation to provide income.
If our recommendations do not provide £500 of savings or additional value per year, we will refund the £500 fee charged for the report.
Please note that the standard £500 fee applies only to non-diversified farming businesses, we can provide a bespoke quote for businesses of different types.