Agri-environmental Schemes and Rural Development
With environmental funding for the agricultural sector becoming more difficult to obtain, it is vital that you have up to date advice at your disposal when considering any rural development or agri-environment schemes on your property.
The current Rural Development Programme (RDP) runs until 2020 (subject to the U.K.’s exit agreement with the E.U.) and includes a wide range of grants in England and Wales.
We have experience in all our offices to help you identify the right funding opportunities. We can provide you with considered, impartial advice on the best route to take with a scheme as an integral part of your business.
Berrys offer advice on new schemes and matters concerning older contracts:
- Catchment Sensitive Farming
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Countryside Stewardship
- Boundary grants
- Energy Crops Scheme
- Environmental Stewardship
- Growth Programme
- Rural Development Programme for England: LEADER funding
- Forestry and woodland management
- Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Scheme
- Sustainable Production Grant Scheme
- Food Business Investment Scheme
- Timber Business Investment Scheme
- Co-operation and Supply Chain Development Scheme
- Rural Community Development Fund
- Sustainable Management Scheme