Fixed fee energy audit with money back satisfaction promise
Published April 21st, 2015
Despite falling oil prices, energy costs can still amount to 25 per cent of fixed costs on farms, significantly affecting bottom line profits.
But there are ways to reduce these costs and business consultants at Berrys in Herefordshire are offering a fixed fee energy audit to ascertain the best value systems for the business.
The audit will assess:
• Current supply contracts – to establish if lower rates can be achieved.
• Current consumption and usage profiles.
• Voltage on site and potential savings.
• Opportunities for generation (wind and solar).
• Current heat demand – looking at floor area of a building and current heating costs.
• Current diesel costs and opportunities for savings.
• Opportunities to install renewable heating systems – financials for different technologies.
“Following a site visit, we will prepare a report detailing a number of ways to provide savings on current energy bills and a number of options for renewable generation to provide income,” explained Kamil Ciesluk, energy specialist at Berrys.
“If our recommendations do not provide £500 of savings or additional value per year we will refund the £500 fee charged for the report.”
For further information telephone the Hereford office of Berrys on 01544 598080 or email Kamil Ciesluk at Kamil.email@example.com.
NOTE The fee of £500 applies to a non-diversified farming business – quotes are available for other business types