Park Oak Farm, Bishops Wood, Stafford
This south facing, modernised Farmhouse looks over its 4 acres of land, Stables and sizeable Workshop/Garage. Less than 3.5 miles from M54 Motorway, Cosford junction and close to local village. Backs on to former farm buildings and horse livery.
Park Oak Farm is a modernised 5/6 Bedroom Farmhouse that faces South and overlooks its own Land, backing on to its former farm buildings, which are no longer used as a farm business, but as a livery stable.
The house dates back to 1780, retains many character features and has been upgraded to adapt to modern living. The conservatory extends the full length of the house and is divided into two comfortable living rooms that can be used all year round. Small enough to be comfortable for a family, the house could also suit three generations of a family living together.
Beside the house and adjacent to the driveway are traditional stables and a sizeable, modern workshop and Carport.
CLICK BROCHURE LINK FOR FULL DETAILS
- Scope for Equestrian or Livestock use
- House faces South over its large Garden
- Accessible Countryside location
- Conservatory extends length of house
- Over 4 acres of level Land
- House can suit an extended Family
- Stables and modern Workshop/Garage
- M54 Motorway (Cosford) within 3.5 miles
- NO UPWARD CHAIN