SEGRO PARK KETTERING GATEWAY IS A MAJOR NEW DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL/ WAREHOUSING BUILDINGS FROM 50,000 TO 950,000 SQ FT, ADJACENT TO THE A14 IN THE HEART OF THE MIDLANDS.
The site is located in an established position with direct access to Junction 10 of the A14 at Kettering, which links directly to the M1, M6 and A1(M). Home to local occupiers, including Morrisons, Weetabix and Alpro.
Typical building specification:
• 10MW connected and available on site
• Up to 18m eaves height
• 50m yard
• 15% rooflights
• Air tightness to 2.5m3/hr/m2
• 50kN/m2 warehouse floor loading
• Comfort cooling to offices
• Rainwater harvesting
• Solar thermal heating
• Low energy office lighting
• Intelligent lighting controls to offices
• Minimum BREEAM Rating “Very Good”
• Carbon neutral build options available
• Fibre optic connection available
Industrial / Warehouse buildings from 50,000 – 950,000 sq. ft.
Strictly by appointment with the joint agents – Berrys, CBRE or Prop-search
Contact Simon Parsons of Berrys on 07711 042330