Halfway House, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - TENDER DATE 12PM ON 9TH AUGUST 2019 An opportunity to purchase agricultural buildings, a yard and pasture land extending in total to 18.86 acres (7.63 Hectares) .
DESCRIPTION & SITUATION
Berrys have been favoured with instructions to market for sale 18.86 acres (7.63 hectares) of of land which includes permanent pasture with pool, agricultural buildings and yard with direct access off the A458. The property is located to the west of Halfway House, 8 miles from Welshpool and 10 miles from Shrewsbury. The pool extends to approximately 2.20 acres (0.89 hectares) and is a former claypit. The land comprises Grade 3, level pasture land extending to 16.21 acres (6.56 hectares).
The yard extends to 0.45 acres (0.18 hectares). The buildings are varying in condition but some provide secure dry storage or good livestock buildings if used for that purpose.
The agricultural buildings and yard have the benefit of electricity and mains water. The mains water is currently sub metered from the neighbouring property so the purchaser will be responsible for connecting a new supply. The land has the benefit of a natural water supply from the claypit pool.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
No Basic Payment Scheme entitlements will be included in the sale of this land.
The yard and agricultural buildings are accessed directly off the A458. The pasture land to the rear is accessed through the yard.
RIGHTS OF WAY, EASEMENTS AND COVENANTS
The property will be sold subject to and with the benefit of all wayleaves, easements and rights of way which may exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
BOUNDARIES, ROADS AND FENCES
The purchaser shall be taken to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the Vendor nor the Agents will be responsible for defining any ownership of the boundaries.
The land is sold subject to any development plans, tree preservation orders, Town and Country Planning Schedule, restriction or notice which may come into force, subject to any road widening or road improvement schemes, land charges and statutory bylaws, without obligation whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
SPORTING AND MINERAL RIGHTS
It is understood that the sporting and mineral rights are included as far as they are owned.
METHOD OF SALE, TENURE & POSSESSION
The land is freehold with vacant possession upon completion of sale.
The land is offered for sale by informal tender, as a whole or in lots as required. Best and final offers must be submitted to the sole selling Agent´s Shrewsbury Office in writing, using the tender form enclosed, by Friday 9th August 2019. Tenders must be placed in a sealed envelope and marked "Land at and agricultural buildings at Halfway House Tender" to arrive no later than 12.00pm.
Accompanied viewings only.
Shropshire Council: 0345 678 9000
Shrewsbury Business Park
TENDERS ARE INVITED ON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
1. All offers should be for the property as identified in these particulars of sale.
2. All offers should be submitted in writing using the tender form and must be received at the selling agent´s Shrewsbury Office by 12.00 pm on Friday 9th August 2019. The Agent´s Shrewsbury Office is located at Beech House, Anchorage Avenue, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6FG.
3. Offers should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked ´Land and agricultural buildings at Halfway House—Tender´
4. All offers must be made by the named purchaser. You must provide your full name (and details of any Agent) along with a contact address, telephone number and email address (if any).
5. All offers must be for a fixed sum. We will not consider any escalating bids or an offer where the amount depends on another offer.
6. Any reasonable condition applicable to the offer (such as a survey) must be clearly set out in the written offer.
7. When making an offer you should state how you propose to use the property.
8. If your offer is successful, you will be required to exchange contracts with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price payable within 14 days of your Solicitor receiving contract documents.
9. Your offer should be supported by a bank reference or similar as confirmation that funding is available. If you are using a mortgage you must state the amount of mortgage needed and what progress you have made towards the required mortgage offer.
10. You must supply the name and address of your solicitor.
11. Completion will be within 28 days of exchange of contracts. However, if you have an alternative and preferred date please provide details.
12. Berrys will put all offers received to the seller and we will notify you of their decision as soon as possible.
13. The Vendor is not obliged to accept the highest or indeed any offer. The vendors have sole discretion to accept or reject any offer.
14. Anti money laundering searches will be undertaken on the successful bidder once all formal offers have been opened.