Senior Planning Consultant Appointed at Berrys Oxford Office
Published May 19th, 2020
Expanding property, business and planning firm Berrys is pleased to announce the appointment of Tom Bradfield as Senior Planning Consultant at its Oxford Office.
Berrys opened the office at Worton Park, Cassington, last year to cater for growing demand in the area for property and development services.
“We are delighted to welcome Tom to our growing team at Oxford. Tom will head up our planning function in the office and brings with him a wealth of planning experience which will complement the multi-disciplinary services provided from the office.” said Stuart Thomas Berrys Partner and Head of Planning.
The planning team at Berrys is in the top 40 UK Planning Consultancies as ranked by the Royal Town Planning Institute. There are 22 people in the team operating from six offices across the country covering the residential, commercial and rural sectors. The dedicated team works alongside in-house architects, engineers, heritage consultants and surveyors to provide a coordinated, one-stop approach to development projects.
Tom has extensive planning experience covering a broad spectrum of planning work including: house extensions, individual dwellings and conversions through to leisure facilities, office, educational development and large scale residential. Notable projects include:
- Conversion of a Grade II Listed office building into six flats.
- Permission for a rugby pavilion, floodlit artificial rugby pitch and rowing boathouse in Metropolitan Open Land on the Thames in West London.
- Redevelopment of a site to provide eight residential units in a sensitive location.
- Redevelopment and extensions of schools to provide increased floorspace and leisure facilities.
- Submitting and presenting evidence at all stages of planning appeals, including for a hotel scheme near Heathrow.
- Securing permission for 17 residential units following demolition of a locally listed building and managing the provision of a legal agreement.
Tom joins a well-established Berrys team in the Oxford office, providing the full suite of property and development related services across all sectors.
For more details contact Tom Bradfield at the Oxford office on 01865 953188 email firstname.lastname@example.org or Stuart Thomas at the Shrewsbury office on 01743 267069 email email@example.com.